Wednesday, January 19, 2011

what to do when you have nothing to do...

tuesday...a normal working day...but today, unlike on other tuesdays, i have nothing to do...i am pressing the refresh button like crazy...zero new emails...i have already all new blogs that sounded more less interesting and found out few things i could think about...
tonight i will be home alone. my significant half has an evening "xbox session" with one of his colleagues. again it will be just me, my computer and my photos :). i took some new ones last night while walking through the streets of the old town...maybe i will share some of them even though i didn't like they way they looked...definitely need to save some money for the tripod :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

your comments make my days brighter...thank you very much/sus comentarios hacen mis dias más bonitos...muchas gracias

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...